I lecture on various modules, and topics such as:
- Smart Contracts; designed and developed from the ground up, MSc, Spring 2023
- Bitcoin, Money and Trust; partially designed components on the cryptographic aspects, 3rd year undergraduates, Autumn 2022 & 2023
- Introduction to Python, 1st year undergraduates, Spring 2022
The following three modules I developed from the ground up between 2020 and 2022:
- Financial Technology; MSc, Spring 2020
- Introduction to Blockchain and Cryptocurrency; MSc, Spring 2021
- Fintech; 3rd year undergraduates, Autumn 2020 & 21
Norwegian University of Science and Technology
During my postdoctoral and PhD studentship I taught on various modules listed below:
- Information Security; MSc, Spring 2019 as module leader, 2014 to 2018 as assistant
- Wireless Information Security; MSc, 2014 to 2018
- Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies; MSc, Spring 2019 as module leader
MSc and Undergraduate thesis supervision
In addition to teaching, I have also supported and taught numerous master level and undergraduate theses, mostly in the aspects of my research interests.
Note for prospective students: I have very limited availability for supervision. To save time, please email me an outline of your proposal before a request to meet.